Oahu Home Inspector
• I have been involved and employed in the building industry for
over 30 years. I have supervised the construction of multiple custom
homes from site grading to installation of bathroom fixtures and
everything in between. I have extensive experience in commercial
building (high rise, restaurant, retail, etc.) and civil construction
(bridge work, transportation projects, access for the handicapped,
etc.). I served on the safety committee of one of the largest
construction projects in the continental US.
• In 2001, I formally trained for Home Inspection at A Better
Home Inspection School- HE, in Salt Lake City, Utah. I took and
passed the course exam.
• I also trained at the American Home Inspectors Training
Institute through their distance training program.
• I have fulfilled all the states requirements to perform Certified
Home Inspections in the State of Hawaii.
• I passed The National Home Inspection Exam which is a pre-
requisite to membership in the American Society of Home Inspectors
(ASHI) and the National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI).
• I own and use and use specialized tools to perform a thorough
and professional property inspection. Not all are used in a typical
• My reports are easy to read narratives that you will understand
and comprehend. Digital pictures strategically placed within the
report help illustrate the component being examined and makes it
easy for you to follow along.
• My report can be available at the conclusion of the inspection;
however, in order for me to provide you with a more accurate report,
I prefer to make the report available within 24 - 48 hours.
• I am available 7 days a week for inspection or consultation